Better late than never, right? I received my Summer 2017 Pusheen Box back on July 29th – delayed from its original expected delivery in mid-July because of a customs inspection, we were told. Anyway, here’s the box:
Pusheen with star shades! Adorable. As before, it was shrink-wrapped in plastic during shipping to protect the box. The box also seems to be of a slightly glossier paper this time.
Here’s what was inside – vacation and hot-weather stuff!
There was a bit of moisture/condensation inside my box, but luckily, it doesn’t seem like anything was damaged.
(1) Pusheen lightweight backpack – Pusheen Box Exclusive – Starting with probably my favorite item in this box! Vacation Pusheen and ice cream print, with Pusheen on a skateboard front and center. I love that this lightweight backpack folds up compactly into its own front pocket and zips up into a roughly 6″ x 8″ handled pouch. Holds up to 20 pounds. 100% polyester, machine wash cold, line dry.
(2) Pusheen luggage tag – Pusheen Box Exclusive – Not sure what kind of plastic it’s made of, but it’s textured, in that signature Pusheen aqua, and printed with Pusheen on the front. The print is kind of sticky-feeling, and the sewing isn’t terribly even, but hey, it’s a cute luggage tag.
(3) Pusheen passport holder – Pusheen Box Exclusive – Same aqua textured plastic as the luggage tag, with an embroidered patch of a hang-gliding Pusheen sewn to the front and “See ya” embroidered under that. Super cute, but again, the sewing isn’t terribly even, and the inside of mine is pretty crooked. It actually looks worse in person than in the below photo, probably because you can tell it’s not just perspective causing that funny bend in the right pocket. Ah, well. Doesn’t look bad from the front, and it’s still functional and cute.
(4) Pusheen earbuds – Maybe my second-favorite thing in this box. Aqua cable with pink connectors and buds, which have Pusheen’s front end on one side and her back end on the other. Too cute, and they work just fine. Also comes in a handy matching storage box! Too bad they don’t seem to have a built-in mic for phone use, else I might ditch my current vanilla earbuds for these.
(5) Pusheen 4 popsicle mold set – Pusheen Box Exclusive – 4 popsicle molds shaped like Pusheen’s adorable noggin (the features are printed on the mold and won’t show up on the pop when removed), 4 popsicle sticks (in pink, yellow, mint, and blue), and a popsicle stand. BPA-free and dishwasher-safe.
(6) Pusheen 3 silly straw set – One clear with Pusheen and ice cream, one aqua with Pusheen and watermelon, and one pink with Pusheen sipping a drink.
(7) Pusheen ice pack – It’s one of those plastic gel ice packs, shaped like Pusheen with sunglasses! It was packaged in a cute clear box with a sun, birds, and clouds backdrop. Roughly palm-sized and probably too small to use in a lunch bag, but probably useful for cooling down in hot weather or icing injuries. Non-toxic gel, wash gently by hand.
(8) Pusheen sleeveless tee – Pusheen Box Exclusive – Heather gray, 60% cotton and 40% polyester, and printed with various Pusheens, clouds, and hang-gliding Pusheen. This top fits me better than the other unisex-cut clothes I’ve gotten from the Pusheen Box, thankfully, though I have the usual issue of it being a bit snug in the hips (it’s about hip length on me). Everywhere else, it’s nice and roomy. It should make a good workout shirt!
(9) Vacation Pusheen vinyl figure – Pusheen Box Exclusive – It’s Pusheen in sunglasses, at the beach under a palm with a beach ball! My two-year-old especially loves this figure and keeps gushing about “Pusheen on an island! With a ball!” I think it’s her favorite one yet.
That’s all for this box! Very pleased that nothing was defective in this box, and the selection of items was pretty great. 🙂 Anyone else nab this box? What was your favorite item?