My Winter 2016 Pusheen Box arrived last week!
This box was gift-wrapped Pusheen and Cozy Pusheen-themed. So cute!
Another nine adorable Pusheen items, with a description card.
(1) Pusheen gloves (Pusheen Box Exclusive), the fingerless kind with mitten caps and 100% acrylic, and (2) a fleecy Pusheen-shaped scarf (Pusheen Box Exclusive), 100% polyester, are perfect for cold weather. The gloves are a bit on the small side. I usually wear size M women’s gloves (size 8), and these are pretty tight – as in the area where the thumb connects to the rest of the glove stretches so much that there’s a small visible hole at the junction. If you have larger hands than mine, you might not be comfortable wearing these!
(3) The Pusheen String Light Set has eight lights and can be used indoor or outdoor at 120V AC 60Hz and requires 2 AA batteries. I haven’t tried these yet because their reliance on batteries kind of limits their usefulness to me. Might try to alter them later to plug in to power.
(4) The Pusheen gift wrap and gift stickers (Pusheen Box Exclusive) with two sheets of wrap and four gift-tag stickers and (5) the metallic light-blue Pusheen Printed Tape have a present and cake theme that can be used for just about any occasion, not just the winter holidays. The print on these is crisp and very cute!
(6) The Pusheen Holiday Stamp Set is my favorite item in this box. It includes eight rubber stamps with wood handles and a brown ink pad. Not all of the artwork has the same line thickness, probably because they aren’t of the same scale, and the stamps aren’t all glued very straight on the wood bases, but they’re decent stamps that make clear impressions. The included ink pad works well, too.
(7) The Pusheen Tea Infuser (Pusheen Box Exclusive) is made of silicone, including the chain, and is dishwasher and food safe.
(8) The Pusheen Stainless Steel Thermos (Pusheen Box Exclusive) is a dainty little thermos – only about six inches tall! It holds 280mL (a little less than 9.5 fluid ounces) and promises to keep beverages hot or cold for four hours and fit in standard cup holders. The outside of the body has a grippy rubbery texture – silicone? – and the head feels like normal smooth plastic. Hand wash only.
The cap is a slightly different gray from the body, but it doesn’t really bother me. The print is crisp.
And, finally, this month’s exclusive vinyl figure, (9) Cozy Pusheen Vinyl Figurine (Pusheen Box Exclusive), with the eponymous chubby kitty dressed in a hat, scarf, and booties. Here, I’ve placed her next to Baker Pusheen from the Spring 2016 Pusheen Box, so you can see them side by side. I think the paint job quality has improved with the last three figures I’ve received, since there’s no more bleeding paint on the newer ones. 🙂
This box wraps up a year’s worth of Pusheen Boxes (four total, one per season), and I haven’t been disappointed! Definitely a fun and useful box for anyone who loves Pusheen, and if anything, the quality of the items has improved.
Speaking of which, I’d mentioned with my Fall 2016 Pusheen Box that I’d contacted customer service about the defective teacup and saucer that came in my box, and they were nice enough to send out a brand new one to me! It took a little while for the replacement to ship out, likely because it’s imported, but the new one is good, so I’m a happy customer. ❤ Plus, I now unexpectedly have a matching set, even if one has a smudged saucer.
Not sure if I’ll get another post in before Christmas (my nails are, in fact, naked right now – I’ve hardly even had time to pick up presents for family this year!) and not sure when I’ll get a chance to post next, so just in case, happy winter holidays and New Year!