Look what came in the mail today! It’s the Julep Maven July 2015 It Girl box!
The contents were packed nicely in ecru paper crinkles and pearly turquoise tissue paper:
- Mara, a “[t]histle blossom stardust” nail polish,
- Alyssa, a “[b]eachside turquoise crème” nail polish,
- Juliana, a “[p]ink grapefruit sheer iridescent” nail polish,
- 2 Red Bird Southern Refresh-mints,
- a card insert with this month’s inspirational quote (“Glamour is about feeling good in your own skin.” – Zoe Saldana), introductory descriptions of the new shower oil and konjac body sponge, and a brief note from Julep CEO Jane Park, and
- a card insert with a $15 off $30+ promo code (ALLYOURS) and ingredient list for the mints.
It’s been a long time (not since January this year!) since I’ve gotten a Julep Maven box, and I finally opted in this month because the It Girl box’s nail polish color combination looked so yummy. The It Girl box isn’t the highest value box (the full-size beauty products featured in the other boxes are consistently higher value), but because the nail polish colors really drew me in, I got it anyway.
Check out these beauteous colors!
Admittedly, I have other polishes close to Alyssa (because I can’t help myself when it comes to minty/aqua nail colors and collect them compulsively), but I’ve got nothing like Mara or Juliana. I can’t wait to try these out! I’ll definitely post swatches when I do. A face-off between Julep Phia and Zoya Marion are first on my list, though. (7/11/15 UPDATE: It’s up!)
Since I love Julep’s Bare Face cleansing oil and am always on the lookout for new hand moisturizers to fight my horribly dry skin, I was actually pretty excited about the new Rethink Your Shower cleansing oil and Your Cuticles Are Thirsty cuticle cream. I’ll have to try those out later. I’m hoping one or both of them show up in a future mystery box or Julep sale. 🙂
Julep Maven boxes are $19.99 each if you’re an oldbie like me or if you prepay for three boxes at once. They’re otherwise $24.99 each, and the contents are customizable. If you’d like to try Julep out, you can currently get a first free box with code TREATME! I love that you can skip boxes, send your box to a friend, or cancel whenever you like.
Disclosure: This post contains one or more referral links. I don’t expect you to use my referral links unless you want to, of course, and they don’t affect me giving my honest opinion. Referrals go toward products reviewed on this site – thanks!